- I am originally from Ohio. I moved to Marin County after living in Southern California, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Before leaving Or...
- I have been a Registered Nurse for 15 years; specializing in Critical Care; ICU/CCU; Emergency Department and Flight Nursing. I ...
Written by 45 CTE and academic educators collaborating in truly integrated teams, these over 30 units encompassing over 240 lessons are complete with resources and matched to Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.
- Rotating Industry Promo
- Find Model
Find Teacher-Created Curriculum
Select an Industry Sector or related pathway below to see relevant CTE Online Model Courses and all the great units, lessons and resources created within!
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Mechanics
- Animal Science
- Forestry and Natural Resources
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant and Soil Science
- Cabinetmaking and Wood Products
- Engineering and Heavy Construction
- Mechanical Construction
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Electromechanical Installation and Maintenance
- Energy and Environmental Technology
- Public Utilities
- Residential and Commercial Energy and Utilities
- Architectural and Structural Engineering
- Computer Hardware, Electrical, and Networking Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Technology
- Environmental and Natural Science Engineering
- Biotechnology Research and Development
- Diagnostic Services
- Health Informatics
- Support Services
- Therapeutic Services
- Food Science, Dietetics, and Nutrition
- Food Service and Hospitality
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Information Support and Services
- Media Support and Services
- Network Communications
- Programming and Systems Development
- Graphic Arts Technology
- Integrated Graphics Technology
- Machine and Forming Technology
- Welding Technology
IN THE CLASSROOM
Lesson: SMAW - Striking and Maintaining an Arc (Model)
Instructor: Mike Morris
Watch long-time welding instructor Mike Morris use a simple, classroom vocabulary exercise to pre-assess students familiarity with welding terms they will be expected to know, and then go on to use the terms as part of the lab activity while demonstrating how to strike an maintain an arc in the welding shop.
Part of CTE Online's Nontraditional Career Resource Collection.
Join Your Community Group
We are excited to unveil a new way to bring together CTE educators within CTE Online. Check out your Community Group Today!
Find out how YOU can best use CTE Online to access and develop Course Outlines and explore incredible STEM and Linked Learning lessons by setting up a FREE CTE Online Training at your school site!Text/HTMLText/HTML