CTE Online Help
CTE Online is much more than an incredible place to find and share educational curriculum and resources—it’s a collaboration point designed to bring together CTE programs and professionals.
This online help section is designed to help you make the most of the CTE Online Web site. Once you’ve set up your account, you can explore the ways in which CTE Online provides a whole new way to connect with the resources and relationships that can enrich your teaching experience.
Select one of the specific help sections below to learn more:
- Getting started with CTE Online: Set up your account, check computer software/browser requirements, and get comfortable navigating the site.
- Your profile and account: Personalize your account by editing your profile and password and explore social tools such as the Journal, Favorites, and Shared Resources.
- Communication Tools: Learn how to collaborate with other CTE Online members through discussions, comments, and messages, and determine your notification preferences for updates.
Curriculum: Find and copy existing model curriculum or take time to create your own course outlines.
Find lesson plans in the model curriculum collection by drilling down through the units. The lessons contain the worksheets, video clips, presentations, and other resources you need to use directly in your own classroom or build and share your own lesson plans.
Resources: Discover the best way to find, keep track of, and share the thousands of resources on the CTE Online site.
- Professional Development: Discover opportunities for professional development in areas such as classroom manaemnet, planning, assessment, and supporting students.
- Calendar : Find information about CTE events happening in your area and around the state or create your own announcement or training events with full registration tools and tracking.
- People : Learn how to find and communicate with fellow members in the CTE Online community.
- Groups : Explore, join, and even create your own groups in the CTE Online community.
- Standards : Discover tips and tricks for finding lessons and resources that support the teaching of standards in the classroom.