The People section of the CTE Online site contains a list of all members of the CTE Online community as well as links to their profiles. It is in this section that you can find members with similar interests, view their profiles, add them to your favorites, and contact them in the site.
There are a number of viewing options and filters that you can use to sort the list of users. You may also use the global search option to search for a user by name or keyword.
You will find quick links to people online or in your groups in the secondary navigation bar across the top of the page. The links available are:
- Who’s Online: View a list of users who are currently online or have been online recently.
- My Favorite People: View a list of users that you have marked as favorites.
- People in My Groups: View a list of people who belong to one or more of your groups.
- People at My Institution: View a list of people who have also identified your institution as their primary school or institution.
Searching & Filtering Results
In addition to the links above, you can search or filter the list to help find people you are looking for. The following search and filter options are available:
- Search Terms: Find people by name by entering their first and/or last name.
- Source: Filter the results of your search by limiting the search to your groups, favorites, or your institution.
- Grades: Filter the results of your search by grade level.*
- Subject: Filter the results of your search by subject.*
Note: Grades and subjects will only apply if a user has indicated their grade or subject in their profile.