The Standards Browser lets you find resources and model lessons in the CTE Online database based on their match to a set of standards. The CTE Online community includes resources supporting the following categories of standards:
- Career and Technical Education Standards
- Resources that support standards for the CTE 15 industry sectors
- California Academic Content Standards
- Resources that support standards adopted by the California State Board of Education for English-language arts, mathematics, history-social science, science, and visual and performing arts
- California Standards for the Teaching Profession
- Resources that support the California Standards for the Teaching Profession
- English Language Development Standards
- Resources that support the ELD standards designed to assist classroom teachers in assessing the progress their English language learners (ELLs) are making toward attaining full fluency in English
- California's Common Core Content Standards
- Resources that support California's Common Core Standards adopted by the California State Board of Education for English-language arts, mathematics.
Next to each of the standards categories, you will find symbols to indicate the number of items that have been matched to the category. The symbols are used to identify matches are shown below:
- The number of resources matched
- The number of CAHSEE items matched
- The number of STAR(CST) Test items matched
Continue to the next page to learn how to find resources by standard.