Part of Course: Medical Assistant Model
Unit Overview / Details
This unit provides an overview of the role of the medical assistant, health career opportunties, and qualifications.
- 4 Hours
Content / Concepts
- Duties of a medical assistant
- Desirable characteristics
- Legal concepts to practice
- Communication Skills in the Workplace
- Placing, answering and responding to phone calls
Lessons in this Unit
This lesson is designed to prepare the student to answer business telephones in a professional manner. Students will be expected to answer and transfer calls properly and take accurate phone messages.
- full class period
- 57 Minutes