Part of Course: Engineering Technology (Robotics) Model
Unit Overview / Details
Students will study telecommunications systems that involve inputs, processes, and outputs designed to meet human needs and wants. They will learn about information on how a system is performing or has performed.(feedback). they will apply resources needed to begin a system and make it operate. Students will learn about processes and output of telecommunications systems.
- 3 Hours
Content / Concepts
- Define communications technology
- Describe items that are communicated
- Name three goals of communications
- Identify features of communications model
- Identify the four types of telecommunications technology systems.
Career and Technical Education Standards
No resources are included, yet.