Part of Course: Engineering Technology (Robotics) Model
Unit Overview / Details
In this unit the students will learn a variety of devices that utilize computer and/or related equipment in the ever advancing information technology. Personal computers, laptops , PDAs and other mobile computing devices such as cell phones will be investigated. Trouble shooting and problem-solving activities will be emphasized.
- 15 Hours
Content / Concepts
- Disassemble a computer and list the parts to a computer
- Describe the component found inside of a computer
- Name the types of computer networks.
- Trouble shoot a defective computer
- Use a computer and the Internet to investiage the solution to a computer problem.
- Sketch the internal parts of a cell phone