Part of Course: Engineering Technology (Robotics) Model
Unit Overview / Details
In this unit of System Control Technology students will learn the various branches of the vast field systems created by technology now utilized by people. . Not only for industries but also for products. Controls for systems are related to communications, biotechnology, energy. power and transportation. In this unit electrical and electronic applications to systems is covered.
- 15 Hours
Content / Concepts
- Control applications in energy, electrical, and electronic systems
- AC and DC circuits
- Types of control systems
- Classification and use of various electrical components, symbols, and abbreviations
- Classification and use of various electronic components, symbols, and abbreviations
- Electrical control usages.
- Process of testing and troubleshooting equipment and products.
- Use of testing equipment and tools for system analysis and for product review.
Career and Technical Education Standards
No resources are included, yet.