- Employment Portfolio
- Job Applications
- Letter of Introduction or Cover Letters
- Letters of recommendation
- Job Interviews
- Preparing for Competitive Events: The Job Application and Interview Event
- Resume writing for High School Students
- Communication Skills
- Career Opportunities
- Determining Potential as an Entrepreneur
- Economics Related to a Small Business
- Demand in the Market Place
- Recognizing Economic Systems
- Developing a Business Plan
- Reconnaissance of a Similar Business
- The Business of Sharing
- Creating Your Business Plan
- Business Plan Part 1 -The Contemporary Business Environment
- Business Plan Part 2 - The Business of Managing
- Business Plan Part 3 - People and Organizations
- Choosing the Type of Ownership
- Multiple-Entities Business Structure
- 3 Types of Business Structures, Which is Best?
- Exploring Business Structures. Which one is right for you??
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Market Analysis
- 5 P's and 7 P's of the Marketing Mix
- Business Ethics
- Choosing Business Location
- Financing the Business
- Attracting Equity Investors
- Start-up costs, operating costs, and personal expenses in business plan.
- Managing the Finances
- Common Invoice Terms
- Managing Your Finances - Buying a Car
- Determining Financing for Purchases
- Managing the Business
- Human Resources
- Employee Goal Setting
- Creating The Employee Handbook
- Company Organization and Hierarchy Charts
- Develop policies and procedures for handling employee problems
- Performance Reviews
- Designing a Newspaper Advertisement
- Project Planning Management
- Business Management - Workplace Conflict Management
- Business Management - Writing a Basic Business Plan Executive Summary
- Promoting the Business
- Professional Selling
- Applying Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs to the Sales Process.
- Determining the Characteristics of a Good Salesman
- Identify the steps of the selling process.
- Demonstrating Effective Customer Service Skills
- Making Sustainable Consumption Choices
- Dealing with Legal Issues
- Risk Management
- Technical Assistance and Support
- Leadership Skills Development
- Optional Skills for Advanced Learners
Activity Originally Created By: Sheryl Ryder
Graphing Demand and Reinforcing Math
Part of Lesson Plan: Demand in the Market Place
Activity Overview / Details
Demand Curve: A graph that shows the amount of good or service a consumer is willing and able to buy at various prices.
Students will graph information from the Demand Table generated from the purchase of beverages onto a Demand Curve.
This is the time for the teacher to demonstrate vertical axis and horizontal axis.
Materials / Resources
No resources are included, yet.