Part of Lesson Plan: Management Skills
Activity Overview / Details
- Teacher will break students up into three groups:
- Group 1: ½ of the class
- Group 2: ¼ of the class
- Group 3: ¼ of the class
Instructions to the groups:
- Each group is to design and describe to the class a new school flag
- You have 10 minutes!
- Each group will present their flag idea to the class
- Questions to answer:
- Were specific people assigned to certain tasks?
- Was there an overseer or leader to take charge of the group?
- Did anyone talk to the other groups?
- Evaluate how the group size played a part in the group progress.
Show Video from “Office Space”