- History of Photography
- The Giant Camera Obscura
- Printing your picture with inkjet printers and the issues surrounding it
- Adobe PhotoShop CS
- Introduction to PhotoShop
- Introduction to Designing Digital Composites
- Making Selections with Marquee Tools
- Making Selections with Lasso Tools
- Making Selections with Color
- Pen Tool
- Careers in Photography
- Life Size Cardboard Cutout in High Resolution
- Advertisement/Creating a Print Ad (1 of 2) Intro
- Photograph Theme for a Book Cover
- Advertisement/Creating a Print Ad (2 of 2)
- Careers in Printing
- Let's buy a camera
- History and Social Impact of Photography
- Story, Audience, Message and Style (Intro)
- An Introduction to Photographic Surrealism
- Storytelling in 6 pictures
- The Art of Seeing
- Seeing Composition
- Use of LINE in Photography
- Digital Story: Elements of Plot and Storytelling
- Basic Element of Texture
- Digital Story 2: Posing 4 The Green Screen
- Creating Motion in Photos (Long Exposure)
- Unusual views, filters turn used to make a Horror Movie Poster
- Stopping Motion In Photos (Short Exposure)
- Digital Story 3: Using Photoshop CS to Create Story Pages
- Digital Story 4: Printing & Showcasing Digital Stories
- MSDS (Materials Safety Data Sheet) Safety Training
- Working with Light
- Architectural Photography
- Color Theory
- Understanding digital resolution
- Digital white balance explored
- Art of the Self Portrait
- Indoor Portrait Photography
- Portrait Retouching in PhotoShop CS
- Red Eye Removal / Change Eye Color
- Teeth & Eye Whitening
- Correcting Blemishes & Smoothing Wrinkles
- Removing Shine
- Restore Old & Damaged Photos
- Content Aware Fill
- Outdoor Portrait Techniques
- Creating Art with PhotoShop CS
- Comfort Icons
- Picasso & Cubism
- How to "cartoon" an Image
- A Few of my Favorite Things
- David Hockney Inspired Artwork (Photo Collages)
- Nature Works- Andy Goldsworthy Inspired Artwork
- Nature Pictures
- Splat/Paint Spatter Art Project
- Advanced Camera Techniques
- PhotoShop CS Animations
- Camera Basics
Activity Originally Created By: Jeanine Hawkins
Part of Lesson Plan: Introduction to Designing Digital Composites
Activity Overview / Details
Audience-A group of admirers.
Background-The layer that is always on the bottom.
Clipboard-The temporary storage area provided by your operating system.
Compositing-Combining images from different sources.
Copyright-Protection extended to an author or creator of an original work, which gives them the exclusive right to copy, distribute and modify.
Digital image-A picture in electronic format.
Image resolution-The number of pixels per inch (ppi) that are printed on a page. The greater number of pixels the better clarity and quality of the image.
Image size-A combination of printed dimension and pixel resolution.
Pixels-Very small squares, each pixel represents a color or shade.
Selection-The two basic methods you can use to make selections are using a tool or using color.
Theme- A subject of artistic representation.