- Orientation - Classroom Climate
- First Impression
- Creating Work Habits Grade - "On the Clock Behavior"
- Work Ethic...What is it and how do I get some?
- Employment Portfolio
- Job Applications
- Resume Writing for High School Students
- Additional Lesson on Writing a Resume
- Letter of Introduction or Cover Letters
- Letters of recommendation
- Job Interviews
- Preparing for Competitive Events: The Job Application and Interview Event
- The Hospitality Industry
- Do You Have a Future in Customer Service?
- Career Opportunities in the Travel and Tourism Industry
- Secret Shopper
- Let's Do a SWOT analysis and Gather Data!
- Entrepreneurship...Let's Start a Catering Business!
- Hospitality Industry Leaders
- Meeting and Exceeding Customer Needs
- Travel & Tourism
- Being a travel agent
- Create a Local Travel Guide to Generate Visitor Dollars
- Generational Spending & Hospitality
- Job Shadow career as an event planner
- The Lodging Industry
- Culinary Arts & Restaurant, Manager Services & Beverages
- Safety and Sanitation Standards
- Preparing and Serving Safe Food
- Preventing Accidents and Injuries
- Food borne Illnesses
- Assemblies and Event Management
- Special Event- Event planning
- Creating a theme Park
- Planning a company picnic
- Recreation, Theme Park, & Gaming Entertainment
- Operational Areas of the Hospitality Industry
Activity Originally Created By: Lars Lundgren
Ticket out the door
Part of Lesson Plan: Safety and Sanitation Standards
Activity Overview / Details
***Make sure to stop the class with enough time left to do this activity.
Before students leave the room for the day/ go to their next class, ask each student to tell you verbally five items off the safety checklist. After students have done this they wait quietly until the bell rings.