Part of Lesson Plan: Portfolio Development
Activity Overview / Details
After handing out the outline that lists what the student is expected to get together for their presentation go over it point by point. Give examples and check for understanding. Leave plenty of room for discussion.
Here is the content - it is also in the attached handout:
AAI Digital Media Jury Parameters - Film
( Presentation Length 5-8 Minutes)
• Students should bring two produced films as well as other assets, storyboards, sketchbooks, illustrations, maquettes, costume designs, etc. Be prepared to show portions of the film you have worked on and only talk about the work you contributed to the particular project. Please plan on a 5-8 minute presentation, so you may have to create clips in order to meet the time requirement.
Make sure you are clear on the technology that will be used to screen your work and bring it in the appropriate format.
Test the tech well beforehand.
• Provide written reflection on your work for each piece you are presenting for your jury:
1. Briefly explain the project details.
2. What was your greatest strength in this work?
3. What was your greatest challenge in this work?
4. If you were to polish or extend on this project, what would you do?
What you will be graded on:
Described project and piece
Responds appropriately to questions
Shows clarity of thought
Shows ability to think quickly
Materials / Resource
- student jury parameters.pdf [ Download ]