Part of Lesson Plan: A Few of my Favorite Things
Activity Overview / Details
Show examples of student work. Discuss what they like and what they would change for each example. Tell them that they will now have an opportunity to creat their own work.
The handout contains the list of everything that the students will collect. I usually make a copy for each student so that they can fill it in and check things off when they find them.
The photos of items will be collected from the internet. Have students create a folder with their name on it. Make sure that they do not collect thumbnail images. Demonstrate the difference between a thumbnail and a bigger size image. Show them how a thumbnail pixelates when it is enlarged.
Materials / Resource
- 08093.jpg [ View Image ] [ Download Original ] Student example
- student sample 2 [ View Image ] [ Download Original ]
- student sample 3 [ View Image ] [ Download Original ]
- student sample 4 [ View Image ] [ Download Original ]
- This is a list of images to create a "self portrait in Images". [ Download ]