- Orientation - Classroom Climate
- First Impression
- Creating Work Habits Grade - "On the Clock Behavior"
- Work Ethic...What is it and how do I get some?
- Employment Portfolio
- Job Applications
- Resume Writing for High School Students
- Additional Lesson on Writing a Resume
- Letter of Introduction or Cover Letters
- Letters of recommendation
- Job Interviews
- Preparing for Competitive Events: The Job Application and Interview Event
- The Hospitality Industry
- Do You Have a Future in Customer Service?
- Career Opportunities in the Travel and Tourism Industry
- Secret Shopper
- Let's Do a SWOT analysis and Gather Data!
- Entrepreneurship...Let's Start a Catering Business!
- Hospitality Industry Leaders
- Meeting and Exceeding Customer Needs
- Travel & Tourism
- Being a travel agent
- Create a Local Travel Guide to Generate Visitor Dollars
- Generational Spending & Hospitality
- Job Shadow career as an event planner
- The Lodging Industry
- Culinary Arts & Restaurant, Manager Services & Beverages
- Safety and Sanitation Standards
- Preparing and Serving Safe Food
- Preventing Accidents and Injuries
- Food borne Illnesses
- Assemblies and Event Management
- Special Event- Event planning
- Creating a theme Park
- Planning a company picnic
- Recreation, Theme Park, & Gaming Entertainment
- Operational Areas of the Hospitality Industry
Activity Originally Created By: Anita Homesley
What do you know about interviews?
Part of Lesson Plan: Job Interviews
Activity Overview / Details
How many of you have had an interview? Usually several hands are raised.
Where was it, how was it, did you get the job?
Have students who have had an interview share their experience.
Did you always get the job?
What could have made the difference getting the job?
More information, being prepared, knowing what they expect?