Part of Lesson Plan: Sequencing a Scene
Activity Overview / Details
- Describe the assignment to the students and show them a couple examples from past student work.
- Distribute the scene and models to the students’ computers.
- Pass out storyboards with shots 1 and 2 completed.
- Provide them time to plan and storyboard their story line. (You may want to put a limit on the number of shots.)
- Walk around and help students as needed.
Shot 1: Wide shot of scene with dragon fly coming in from the left.
Shot 2: Medium shot of tray on table as dragon fly circles around and lands on burger.
Setting up A Scene: Planning
In this exercise, you will be planning a sequence around the interaction within a scene. You will be provided with the basic layout and most of the models. You will need to develop a story and create a storyboard covering each shot. The first two shots are done for you and will be used to show you how to set up and render a shot. The rest of the shots are up to you.