- Fire Science Organization and Responsibility
- Ethics in the Fire Service
- Chain of Command
- Employment Skills
- Interview Techniques
- Job Applications
- Writing a Resume
- Letter of Introduction or Cover Letters
- Letters of recommendation
- Job Interviews
- Personal & Occupational Safety and Fitness
- Fire Fighter Health and Occupational Safety
- Combustion and Fire Behavior
- Protective and Safety Equipment
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Hose Stream Operation, Nozzles and Fittings
- Cross Lay Hose Load w/ Shoulder Loops
- Fire Hose Types and Sizes
- Fire Streams
- Search and Rescue
- Salvage and Overhaul
- Ropes, Knots, and Hitches
- Hand & Power Tools: Use, Safety, and Maintenance
- Proper Ladder Climbing techniques
- Two Person, Low Shoulder Carry and Raise
- Assisting a victim down a Ground Ladder
- Hazardous Materials & Terrorism Incidents
- Fire Detection, Alarms, and Prevention Systems
- Fire Investigation, Cause, and Origin
- Emergency Medical Services
- The heart and the circulatory system
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, CPR
- Conscious Choking Infant
- Leadership Skills
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Heart attack
- Altered Mental Status - Stroke
- Lifting, moving, and positioning patients - Kendrick Extrication Device (KED)
Activity Originally Created By: CTE Online
What do you know about interviews?
Part of Lesson Plan: Job Interviews
Activity Overview / Details
How many of you have had an interview? Usually several hands are raised.
Where was it, how was it, did you get the job?
Have students who have had an interview share their experience.
Did you always get the job?
What could have made the difference getting the job?
More information, being prepared, knowing what they expect?