Part of Lesson Plan: Exaggeration
Activity Overview / Details
Have the students recreate the attached Preston Blair pages for practice listed below:
- One character walking-side view
- One character running-side view
- One character jumping side view
- One character moving of your choice: sneaking, shuffling, strutting, etc.
- Additional challenge-animate a front back view of the walk cycle
Roam around the room and monitor for struggling students, give feedback, and answer any questions students might have.
If they do not finish all of the drawings they can take them for homework to finish.