- Upcoming Events
STEM Education Makes the List of the 5 Big Technology Focus Items for Obama's next term:
CNN published a recent article identifying the 5 biggest technology issues that would need immediate national attention. STEM Education is included.
- Rotating Industry Promo
- Find Model
Looking for curriculum and resources? Search our database by pathway, standard, or keyword. Create a free account to gain access to all industry tools and courses.
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Mechanics
- Animal Science
- Forestry and Natural Resources
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant and Soil Science
- Architectural and Structural Engineering
- Computer Hardware, Electrical, and Networking Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Technology
- Food Science, Dietetics, and Nutrition
- Food Service and Hospitality
- Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
- Information Support and Services
- Media Support and Services
- Network Communications
- Programming and Systems Development
- Graphic Arts Technology
- Integrated Graphics Technology
- Machine and Forming Technology
- Welding Technology
IN THE CLASSROOM
Lesson: SMAW - Striking and Maintaining an Arc (Model)
Instructor: Mike Morris
Watch long-time welding instructor Mike Morris use a simple, classroom vocabulary exercise to pre-assess students familiarity with welding terms they will be expected to know, and then go on to use the terms as part of the lab activity while demonstrating how to strike an maintain an arc in the welding shop.
Part of CTE Online's Nontraditional Career Resource Collection.
Did you know that CTE Online has ...
- Over 12,000 CTE Online Community Members
- Over 400,000 Educators visit CTE Online each year
- Over 2,000 Free Lessons with over 10,000 Activities and Resources
Learn More Now!