In addition to the outlines available from CTE Online's
model curriculum, teachers can upload and save their own outlines
which can then be shared with other members of CTE
- Click on the "Outlines" tab in CTE
- Now, select "Create
- This opens the Outline Planner tool. You can
now fill the following: Outline/Course Name (the title of
your course), and the Overview/Details.
- A-G Status can be added in Program
Information. Course Certification Elements allow you to add
- To add Unit sections, select the blue "Add
Unit" button. Add units and accompanying information as
needed, including Unit Name and Unit
Overview/Details. You may also add Lesson
Plans or Projects that have already been
created in CTE Online.
- When you are done, be sure to click
Congratulations! Your outline has been added to
your account. However, it cannot be viewed by other
members unless you share the resource.
- While on the page for your Course Outline, click on the
gears on the upper right side of the page. Select
- To share with an individual member or with a CTE Online group,
type in the name of the person or group in the
"Find person or group" box. As you type, the name should pop up.
When the name pops up, select it. (You can also select the purple
"member" icon or the green "group" icon to perform a search.)
- For each person or group, select the
permissions you would like them to have. "Read"
gives them access to only view the resource. "Write" gives them
access to edit the resource as well.
- When you are done sharing, select "Save."
- You can email the CTE Online Technical Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also give us a call during regular business hours at
Click here to
go back to the Help page.